Nestlé S.A. is committed to transparency of information and communication. We have tried to design and build this site to make it accessible to people using screen readers and assistive technology devices according to the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Accessibility Initiative Guidelines 'AA' priority.
We will continue to check our website so that it remains compliant with the WAI Guidelines for AA accessibility. If for any reason you are experiencing problems accessing content, please contact us.
External links will take you to other sites within the Nestlé world – not all are accessible, and you should only expect sites carrying this statement to be so.
Access keys will take you to commonly used pages of the site without needing to use your mouse. To use them hold down Alt (PC) or Ctrl (Mac) and then one of the keys listed below. In some browsers you may have to press Enter to confirm your choice. From these pages you should be able to access all the other pages in the site by using the Tab key to travel between links.
The following access keys work on this site:
- Access Key 1 - Home page
- Access Key 2 - Help
- Access Key 3 - Search
- Access Key 4 - Contact us
- Access Key 5 - Site map
- Access Key 6 - Privacy notice
- Access Key 7 - Terms & conditions
- To turn on the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold left Alt + left Shift + Print Screen
- To turn off to the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold left Alt + left Shift + Print Screen
- To turn on the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold Cmd + Option + Control + Comma (,)
- To turn off to the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold Cmd + Option + Control + Full-stop (.)
- To zoom in, increasing the size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing +
- To zoom out, decreasing the size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing -
- To reset size back to normal, press and hold Ctrl while pressing 0
- To zoom in, increasing the size, press and hold Cmd while pressing +
- To zoom out, decreasing the size, press and hold Cmd while pressing -
- To reset size back to normal, press and hold Cmd while pressing 0
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) allows you to get information (press releases, news stories) from websites without having to actually visit the website. Literally, the information comes straight to you.
How do I read an RSS feed?
You need to either install some software, known as a feedreader or newsreader, on your computer or you can subscribe to RSS feeds through your internet browser.
Once you have set up your feed reader or browser you can subscribe to RSS feeds by right clicking and selecting 'Copy Shortcut'. You can then paste this information into your feedreader.
You are free to use our RSS feeds on your website but we ask you to attribute the source: (c) Nestlé S.A.